Monday, November 21, 2011

Cookies Anyone?

How is everyone good I hope? Are you ready for Thanksgiving? for your tummies to expand with delicious food...... with family and friends. I know I am. 


As a thank you to my neigbor for allowing us to use his water this week so we didn't have to stay in a hotel, I baked him these cookies today.

Neiman Marcus $250.00 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Now I don't know for sure where this recipe came from, but I have had it since the late 90's when I had a website on geocites.

I posted the link to the recipe below and started putting all the recipes in PDF files for easy printing. 

You have to try this cookie recipe, it really is the best. It's great for a church crowds because it makes a lot about 112 small cookies. 



8 comments:

  1. Yes, I've seen this recipe before and it is really good! I'm assuming you have your water back, which is good. And I hope the city was able to take care of the problem! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally read my mind. I was going to ask you if you still had the recipe posted anywhere, because I have seen it before on your site. Thanks, I printed it off. :)
    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! ((BIG HUGS))!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm looks yummy! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    many Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat,
    Those cookies look delicious!! My first website was thru Geocities also. I had it up until about a year or so ago. They closed them all down. I guess you were without water for awhile. That is very nice your neighbor helped you out. We are not really sure what Lily had but she was throwing up and I got worried. She is on meds now and seems to be much better. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Big Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your water main problem but nice that your neighbor helped out and I'm sure he'll enjoy the cookies. :) The new dog isn't ours- it's Justin's- but we are watching her while she is recovering from her spaying. She'll go home after Thanksgiving. She's a rescue. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat!!
    I have seen that recipe before..yummy!

    Happy Thanksgiving! God bless you!
    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat,
    The cookies look delicious! I'll have to check out the recipe.

    I hope you and your family have a lovely Thanksgiving!! :)

    Hugs, Susan xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao Kat!
    Mmmmm looks yummy! :)
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails