Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Recap Blogger Posts



I posted several times to blogger last week all at once. I have several titles I had written and posted them all in one day when I had time, but no one had a chance to read them before I added my last post. So here they are if you care to read any of them that may interest you.

I will go back to 8-15 and start there, that's two days before baby Rylan arrived and I was super busy helping my daughter with the baby after his arrival and before.

Three Recipes for Ezekiel Bread (Ezekiel 4:9) August 15

Baby Rylan Arrives August 31

Banana, Pumpkin, Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe PDF Printable August 9






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails