Saturday, September 10, 2011

Our Little Owl

For Kirsten's baby theme I made owls for Rylan, his quilt for one and now that he is born I crocheted a cute owl hat for him.

I did it just so we could take photos of him, but he can fit better into by winter, but for now it was fun to snap some shots of him, but he is was a wiggly worm on Tuesday and we couldn't get him to keep his eyes in the right spot. He is just learning how to focus.

    Rylan is Wearing a Cute Crocheted Baby Cap.

It's very hot and does not feel anything like September. After a nice summer we are finally get a heat wave. I am so not liking this.  


4 comments:

  1. He is just so so cute. I'm sure you're having a fun time with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,
    What a sweet photo! Rylan is adorable. I know you are enjoying spending time with him. The owl hat is so cute too!

    And I agree with you about the heat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat! I'm sure you must be enjoying Rylan and he's lucky to have a Gran (is that what Morgan calls you?) that is talented and can make him cute things to wear and for his crib, etc... I'll bet he'll have wonderful scrapbook pages, too! Enjoy the week ahead! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Rylan is adorable!

    Welcome little bundle of joy! You are so so cute! :)

    I'm so happy you were able to be with your daughter, and I bet you are all having so much fun with him. Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails