Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Into Nature

What a beautiful time of year.....so many great things to photograph. When I take photos of all the wonderful things God put on this earth for us to enjoy I get so excited!

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth... God saw all that he had made, and it was very good." (Genesis 1:1, 31)


Hope everyone is having a great day! I am going to see my new grandson this Friday and my daughter. Last week I went to the movies with Morgan and we seen The Smurf's it was a cute movie and I had fun seeing her and being with her. 


Steve had a mini vacation this week, five days off, so we went to dinner with friends in Old Sacramento to my favorite Restaurant called Joe's Grab Shack and then another day we went to a movie (Contagion) it was good, one day we were lazy and another we went shopping and bought an iPad (which I really really like), then another Steve went to visit a friend and I stayed home and took photos and made a fall wreath which I have not photographed yet. Imagine that! It's pretty cute and made of paper.   


I really like what blogger has done to the photos, you can see them all in a slideshow, blogger is so wonderful now and easy I am so glad I am using it! It's so much faster and easier to manage then wordpress, which you yourself have to constantly update, which is a HUGE pain for the busy person who just wants to write and blog. 


Click on the photos to see them in a slideshow. I l o o o v e...this feature! what do you think? I love all the new things that blogger has done it's great!


Have a great week!  


Monarch Butterfly from my Garden

Hummingbird from my garden

Roses from my garden

Garden Spider Very Big





8 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. The butterfly looks as if he turned his head to be photographed. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures so beautiful except yikes that spider!LOL He is huge!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Many Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post has everything I love: a Bible saying, flowers, birds, butterflies and a beautiful Mrs. spider. Lovely place to visit!

    Today starts spring in Brazil!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat! I'm sure you're enjoying your visit with Rylan today and probably taking tons of photos! :) I may switch to Blogger one day too. I haven't updated WP because something always stops working. Glad you're iPpad! Do the Flipboard app? It's awesome! I have so many apps I like. Happy 1st day of fall- enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should say "Enjoying your iPad" Typing too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your visit...I love your pictures here..God is certainly so good! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pictures! Love the one of the humming bird! Amazing you were able to capture him! Enjoyed my visit on your blog. My daughter has an I-Pad and she loves it as well! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat,
    Your photos are lovely-they are so clear and colorful.
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time during Steve's mini vacation.
    That is wonderful that you get to spend time with your beautiful grandchildren.
    Enjoy your iPad.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails