Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Summer!


As Summer officially begans today, let us remember that; 

To everything there is a season, A time for
every purpose under heaven.
( Ecclesiastes 3:1 )


Summer's Golden Days

Summer spills her golden days
Upon the earth in lust displays.
She softly sways the apple trees
As songbirds sing sweet melodies.
Summer wears a flower flock
Of goldenrod and hollyhock.
She spreads her magic uncontrolled
In blankets colored bright and bold.
Summer sings her lullabies
To buzzing bees and butterflies.
Silver moonbeams light the night;
I see a falling star in flight.
God sends the Summer scenery,
The birds, the bees, the greenery.
His tranquil nights and sun-filled days
He sends in summertime displays.
Poet, Nora M. Bozeman

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kat!! That is a pretty poem. Happy Summer. I hope you are doing well. ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture and poem. I hope you're enjoying your summer.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great poem! I've missed you, hope you are doing well! I am having trouble commenting so I had to do so under anonymous. Have a great weekend!!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    http://blessingsofastayathomemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat,
    Popping by to see how you are doing? I hope all is well with you and your family.
    Hugs,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails