Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kirsten's Prenatal Appointment

I'm home from seeing Kirsten's baby...I guess now she believes there is really a baby in her belly, we seen the heart beat and seen little legs, arms and head. All is well with baby and Kirsten. I scanned my new grandbaby's first pic (Ultrasound). He/She is beautiful! Now that Kirsten has been told three times she is pregnant I guess she will believe it.


Here is my little Grandbaby everyone is calling He/She peanut.

It was such a long time at the doctor's for the first prenatal appointment. Gees! The baby is due on September 2. I am off a few days on the ticker above.


So what do you think is it going to be a boy or girl? I am thinking a girl. 


Tomorrow I have to go downtown Sacramento for my Ear appointment to the Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor. I dread it and wanted to cancel my appointment, but it took me so long to get it.


So does anyone wonder why Edee wears a pink sweater our Chihuahua and Effie does not wear any sweater? my mom was thinking that people must wonder why Edee wears sweaters and Effie does not. Just in case you're wondering as my mom thinks that people might..... it's because Effie the Black and Red Chihuahua and Yorkie mix does not like sweaters and or harness either but she has to wear that and she runs and hides under the bed every time she sees me getting the dog things out. LOL! 
The only way to get her out of the bed it to shake the treat container. I have my ways. 


I had something else I was going to say but I forgot so I will keep this very short. Have a great Thursday I will be back to blog more next week....









11 comments:

  1. I'm so glad things went well with Kirsten's appointment! How exciting to see the first picture! :) September 2 is my dad's birthday.
    So cute about Effie! Pets do the funniest things. I couldn't imagine not having at least one pet to keep things interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,

    Congratulation on the new grand baby that's on the way :o)
    What an awesome ultrasound picture, thank you for
    sharing that.

    It will be so fun for you to find if she's having a girl or boy.
    It's always so fun to guess, at least there is a 50/50 chance
    of guessing correctly :o)

    Tell Kristen, congratulations.

    God bless your day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat! Congratulations on the new grandbaby! I guess I've missed some exciting things while I was away. I am excited for you & for your daughter.

    I see you are making vintage jewelry now too. It's so pretty Kat.

    Hope you have a wonderful Friday. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Kat, happy Friday!
    Awww, how exciting seeing the first ultrasound picture! :) Once again, congrats to you all! I am thinking a girl too.
    Good luck for your Ear appointment. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I just love these pictures! So exciting!! I know you must be very very excited. :-) Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the grand-baby that is on its way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat,
    How exciting to see the first photo of your new grandchild!! Congratulations! That's so funny about Effie. Animals sure make life interesting with their cute personalities!

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat! What a cute little peanut :) I know you are excited. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend sweetie! ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kat! Glad all is well with Kirsten's pregnancy. I remember with my 1st having a hard to really accepting there was a baby in there. Once it starts kicking, she'll believe it! :D

    About Justin's- yes he does need something over his couch but he does have a huge matching ottoman to the sofa that he has a little tray on for drinks, etc... It was just pushed out of the way for the workers. He has done a few decor things but most guys prefer to spend their money at Best Buy! :D (((Hugz))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kat,
    Happy Tuesday!
    Love your vintage jewellery! So pretty!
    Glad all well with Kirsten's pregnancy. So exciting !!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kat, this is so special to see a photo of your future grand baby. I'm sure you're looking forward to September. Have a good week, hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails