Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Krystal Kat's Give-A-Way, Coffee, Candy, Gift Card Who Can Resist!

Okay here is a Give-A-Way and it's pretty easy to enter this one. It's all you have to do is one thing.

Do you have a Facebook site? if so then click this link and click the like button, find the photo on this photo on the Facebook wall of Krystal Kat's and post under the photo that you want to be in the give-a-way. That's it you're entered. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

Here is the link to my Facebook site.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/KrystalKats/121771004552684?created


Merry Christmas!
Kat's Signature Tag

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kat, what a great giveaway, I'm glad I entered it :o) I hope it's less cold in your area, we're freezing here & I'm not used to cold weather anymore. I hope you're having a great day, hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails