Monday, December 13, 2010

Kitchen Updates Before and After

Good Morning,

It's going to be another rainy week, after a very foggy weekend. But it has not been that chilly the past few weeks. For three days I have not had to use my heater!
We had a gorgeous sunny day yesterday and was in the mid 60's.

Thank you to those who read my Christmas story, I don't have part ll yet but I hope to soon. I appreciate it. I love to tell stories, apparently those that came high tailed it out of here thinking my post was a long post, but it was actually a story.....a cute story I thought and funny and a bit sad at the same time. I really wanted that lady to have the umbrella.  

Steve has four days off this week and then the week of Christmas he will be on a little vacation.
He has to take his vacation time or lose it, so he is taking it!

Steve put our sink in here are the before and after photos.
After a Granite Sink with Stainless Steel Faucet

Before, white sink and white faucet very out of place.

Well I am in a big hurry today so I will try to come back later in the week for another post. Have a great week!



6 comments:

  1. Sink looks wonderful!! I have a white sink now and it drives me crazy trying to keep it clean! LOL Hope you have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It looks so great with the countertop. Hope your husband enjoys a little R&R. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new sink matches so much better. Really pulls the look together. Nice choice. Your countertops are really lovely too.
    Have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new sink looks really nice! I like your kitchen counters too. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy your week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic! I bet you are so happy. Happy Holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new sink looks great! I also like your countertop.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails