Monday, October 4, 2010

Crazy Days

I still have not been able to get my gmail account back from the hackers, google is no help. 


Today I got a phone call from my second cousin Martin thinking maybe the scam might be real or maybe he better call me, so he called me but only after he sent them an email back. I pray everything will be okay for him and I have sent out everyone emails that I know to send to, but some were not in my contacts but on Facebook. I feel so terrible about this. I have had so many friends contact me and also my cousins on my moms side of the family. They are the sweetest people you would ever want to meet everyone of them, but my dads side is so aloof, even my dad was aloof, apparently a family trait.  


I am crocheting some fingerless mittens right now and enjoying the fabulous fall weather. I made these cute pumpkin earrings to give to my mom and friends. 

My plans for the week are to go to the grocery store, give the dogs a bath and get their nails trimmed. Perhaps pay bills, that would be the wise thing to do on payday. 


I plan on getting together with my daughter and her boyfriend and kids for some fall outings. 


This weekend I had a birthday lunch with Shane, Morgan my mom and me at a place called Chicago Fire. It was nice. 


My writing style is matter of factly because I am just so frustrated about all the problems of the hack and email fiasco and other problems going on.
Lately it is just hard to concentrate and I have to try really hard to focus. I swear this is an awful year. But like I said in my last post it could be worse, and I refuse to be a defeatist. I am aware that I have not written about the details of my situations, but it is best to keep some things to ones self at times and not share everything openly that is your mind. I have certainly learned that from the past...well at least I have learned that....wink!  


However on the other hand I have seen God's hand in my life and he has definitely guided me through as much of this as I have allowed him to. The only times he has not guided me is when I thought I could do it better I guess, and when would that be you ask? well never of course because God can always do it better then I can. Okay there was a little emotion. Wew! I thought I was becoming aloof like my dad. 


Here is two beautiful photos to show you the clouds and the moon. I like them both this time of year, I am tired of the hot sun. 



These photos were taken from my garden. I don't take the greatest night shots, but this one was fair.  
    
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. 
Helen Keller 


Have a beautiful week! ~Kat 

Kat's Signature Tag

14 comments:

  1. Hi Kat! Seems you fixed the problem :) I'm not having any trouble posting today. Sorry for your nightmare and I hope you never have to deal with hackers again. Some people need to get a life! Love your night pics, especially the moon one. Cute pumpkin earrings! Have fun on your fall outings with the kids! ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Kat, i'm praying for you that things get bettter soon. Just remember this too shall pass. Many blessings to you!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get your email under control. There is always something to worry about. You are right though, God is always there to pick us up if we rely on him.
    Lovely pumpkin earring, you are so darn talented!
    I hope today is sunny, bright and filled with all good things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat! Sorry the email situation continues. That's sweet that your relatives were worried about you. Sorry also this hasn't been the best year for you. It's surprising that it's already in the 10th month! Maybe 2011 will be a better year. Your pumpking earrings are cute! Thanks for your prayers and concern for Kali. she's doing better this week! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the email problem gets better! Your pumpkin earrings are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry that your e-mail is still messed up!!
    Those pumpkin earrings are so cute!!
    We just have to keep holding on to Jesus everyday, dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat, sorry about your mail problems, I hope it's over soon. I love your pumpkin earrings they're so cute. I'm sure everybody will love them too. I hope things get better, you're in my thoughts, hugs
    PS BB King is one of the oldest bluesmen in this country. He's been singing the blues forever or almost ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat,
    Sorry you are still having issues :( All I did was change my password to my email account and that took care of it. My hacking was just a spam email sent out to all my contacts. Hope you can clear it up. I emailed you. FB had nothing to do with my hacking. I use a a phoney email address I made up for FB. Love you night pictures and cure pimpkin earings.
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you can get all the problems worked out, I know that is so very frustrating! Sometimes I wonder if we would all be better off without all this tecnology! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kat,
    So sorry to hear that you are still having problems with your email account. I hope it will be worked out soon.

    The pumpkin earrings are very cute!

    God always takes care of us better than we can ourselves...I just wish it wasn't so difficult to learn that! :)

    Take care, and have a great weekend! Hugs~ox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kat,

    I hope you get the email straightened out. I will never understand how someone who hacks justifies their actions.

    I love your photos. You did an excellent job capturing the moon. I can feel the autumn night skies in that pic...Do you know what I mean and does that make sense? LOL

    Your little pumpkin earrings are adorable. So is your crocheted necklace as well as the purse you made for Kirsten. My Carrie would like that print also.

    Regarding your previous post-I pray that you and Steve's frustrations, that you have been experience for the past year, come to pass. I know I need prayers for my situation and I bascially know what you are going through. It is no fun. And, at times, I wonder how I am able to maintain. Sometimes I say this to myself, "Lord, help me to remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that you and I can't handle together." I guess by reciting that to myself, is how I am able to maintain-I am hoping anyhow.

    I am happy you had a good luncheon with your mom and Shane. I hope you have a wonderful time with Kirsten, her boyfriend and his kids.

    Take care.

    Hugs,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kat, I sure hope your email thing is all straigthened out now. I know how very discouraged your must feel.

    I love your pumpkin earrings! How cute! You do such great work!

    Hope things have gotten much better Kat. Sending you big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kat! Hope you get mail showing comments on your blog. Thanks for your words about Kali. When she got her cancer diagnosis 18 months agao, we knew this day would come but it's still hard. It's raining here, too! Hope you have a great week ahead! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kat!! Sorry alll of that happened to you. Hope you are doing good!! Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails