Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Winner Is......

The winner of my Earring contest is Celeste. My husband pulled the name out of the bowl with the help of little Effie. I will be sending Celeste the earrings this week. Congratulations Celeste and to all my participants. I plan on having a different contest during the holidays and I will be giving away some gift certificates and jewelry.    








Today Steve, mom and Kirsten, her boyfriend and his kids, Kayla and Brandon along with my x husband and his new girl friend watched Shane & Jaime graduate. They were both happy it was a good day.
In this photo is me, Jaime, Shane, Kirsten Steve and in the front Morgan and my mom. 


Someday we hope to see Morgan graduate also, she looks cute in her moms cap.
   


Kirsten's boyfriend Glen took this photo here is his sweet kids Kayla and Brandon. Morgan is on the far left in purple taller then me now and next to her is me, then Shane, my daughter Kirsten, Kayla and Brandon and behind the kids is Steve and my mom. 


I was surprised to be given this award by Jill. Jill is really sweet and has two adorable little girls. She is a fantastic mother and her blog is really interesting because it's about everyday life, it's real and down to earth. Please visit Jill if you have a chance. 
Thanks Jill for this award.

The criteria for receiving this award are:

To answer this question:

If you had a chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

This one is really hard for me, because instinctively I would like to change so many things, but the one thing I think I would have changed is to go and do Missionary work whether it be in the USA or another country. 

I am suppose to pass this award around but I am not going to pass the award around because I have some important things going on that I need to attend to. My blogging is on the light side right now and will remain so for awhile. Have a great weekend!



9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Celeste! :)
    Best wishes to the grads too.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,
    Oh I am so excited to win. I will be thrilled to receive these as I know first hand how gorgeous your work is. I will for sure blog about them too.
    Congrats to the graduates. Your family is beautiful and everyone looks like they were enjoying the day.

    Have a great week and thank you again for letting me know my name was drawn. So exciting!

    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat,
    Congrats to Shane & Jaime. Congrats to Celeste for winning. Great pictureof you all. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Celeste!! She's a lucky gal!
    Congratulations to the graduates too, what a proud day. Hope you have a wonderful week!!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat! Congrats to Celeste and a big congrats to Shane and Jaimie. Nice that they graduated together. :) Hope you have a great week ahead! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratualtions to lucky Celeste! Congratulations to Shane and Jaime!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat! Congratulations to Celeste and more congratulations to Shane & Jaimie! It's so special that they graduated together. My tart melter is electric, it's the punched metal kind. I hope your week is going well, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat,

    Congratulations to Shane and Jaime. I hope I get to see, Brian, Nicky and Elizabeth graduate as you hope to see Morgan graduate. Those are nice family pictures.
    I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten about you and your lovely blog. I hope to be blogging soon with some new and exciting content.
    Have a great day, my dear friend.
    Hugs,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails