Friday, August 27, 2010

Sweet Faces in so Many Places

The reason this post is called "Sweet Faces in so Many Places" is because of the Etsy Treasury I created, called Pumpkins the link is down the page, but I realized I had three more sweet faces that of the cute puppies I am holding.

Well mom has gone to Utah and Steve left this morning for a fishing trip and Reno trip, they went to lake Davis. Normally they do catch and release but I am not sure they will be able to do that with trout on lake Davis, so they may bring home some fish this time. I picked Missy up on Wednesday because my mom got confused on what day she was flying to Utah. So I have been busy with three dogs and a cat and it's a lot of work!

I'm not so tired this time that I don't know what I am writing like last time I posted to blogger. I made so many typo's and errors in my last post. I had to go back and correct all that I could find. It was a lot. I should never write when I am tired. I'm really not dumb just one of those persons that have to check their words and writings before posting. I mean I have to check at least three times that is how awful I type and use the wrong words, well for instance I said where when I meant wear.  

Here I am trying to hold them all, they all want to sit on my lap. Effie is jealous so she is looking away, and Edee is checking out my moms dog Missy who is squished in the middle, though she really is not squished it just looks that way.

Tomorrow I am going to go shopping with my friend Terry, she wants to find a cute pair of flats at Macy's and we are going to lunch.

It really is almost time for fall isn't it!? I can't wait.

I got this cute pumpkin at White Barn which is part of Bath and Body Works. The candle inside is sweet cinnamon pumpkin, it smells so good! The outside of the pumpkin is made of ceramic. It's about the size of mini pumpkin.

I won a Blogger give away from Betty at "A Corgi in Southern California" I won a gift certificate for Dairy Queen. So exciting I love ice cream! Thank you Betty!

On Etsy I created a Treasury, that is where you find cute things you like that are for sale on Etsy and put them together in a theme or whatever you want to create. The first one I created is called Pumpkins, it's so cute you have to check it out. Little babies and small children in the pumpkin crochet and knitted caps that are for sale on Etsy, the last photo in this Treasury is a baby, and it's a pattern that is for sale for what looks like a baby blanket and cap.
Pumpkins
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c7818e771896d916cf143f5/pumpkins

Here in another Treasury I did called Rainbow
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c75ca8b5e828eefd92fa5ee/rainbow?index=0

Lastly I created one called Splendor in the grass
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c789d5072998eef27aa69c9/splender-in-the-grass



Here is a sterling silver chunky bracelet I made for fall it's called the Fall Fantasy Botanical Bracelet.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/54868040/free-shipping-fall-fantasy-botanical


When we are about to go into a new season I think of this verse. 

Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8
To everything there is a season,
a time for every purpose under the sun.
A time to be born and a time to die;
a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
a time to kill and a time to heal ...
a time to weep and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn and a time to dance ...
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to lose and a time to seek;
a time to rend and a time to sew;
a time to keep silent and a time to speak;
a time to love and a time to hate;
a time for war and a time for peace.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your posts and I love the pic of you and your puppies. :-) Yes I can't wait till Fall gets here! It's my favorite time of year! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,
    Loved your post and your photos!! Love the verse too and Fall is my favourite time of year.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings and hugs.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'eve Kat ~
    What little cuties you are holding. Love that bracelet ...

    Hope you will pop by to join me in a wonderful event this weekend.

    Have a lovely eve ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat,
    Love the pic of you and the dogs! I hope your Mom has a good trip, and Steve enjoys his fishing trip. My husband is going fishing next month in Idaho. Does Steve fly fish? William loves fly fishing, and is a 'catch and release' fisherman too.

    I love your pumpkin candle..I'm looking forward to fall too...and the cooler weather. What did you think of our hot weather earilier in the week? So glad it's cooled down some.

    I love those verses from Ecclesiastes too. I hope you enjoy your weekend...don't work too hard taking care of the animals. :) ~Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute picture of you and your babies!! Love the pumpkin candle and I cannot wait until Fall! Wow has it been a hot one this summer on Long Island. Hope your enjoyed your weekend shopping!!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning the DQ gift certificate! Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to see the three princesses on you lap! They all are very cutte! I also love the Ecclesiastes reading very much and I will keep it in English. I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your pictures!

    Hugs - Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails