Friday, August 6, 2010

Pretty Things-Vintage Look and Feel Jewelry

It's been a busy week, food shopping and household shopping, appointments, cleaning and errands.

Now the week is winding down and I settled down to focus on making two bracelet and some earrings. I so love the Lucite flowers and leaves and have made lots of earrings and a few bracelets.

I think on Sunday Steve and I might take a drive again after church, but we will see. Next week I am going to have lunch with my daughter for her belated birthday with my mom too and we'll go to a mexican restaurant. Then on Friday I need to get my allergy shots and then I am going to meet up with my high school friend Terry for lunch. So next week looks busy as well.

Since I don't really have much to talk about at the moment I will just show you what I've made.



 This is a cute lavender flowered and green leaf bracelet, it kind of has a Vintage look from the 50's about it.




Here is a pretty bird and branch with flowers and leafs bracelet. It's definitely unique.


I'm thinking holidays already and think these silver and white lily earrings are so cute!


These are silver on silver lily earrings. I found some Swarovski Crystal Silver beads, so that makes them really pop, but they look so much prettier in person. Here is where I sell my Jewelry www.krystalkats.com. 

Have a great weekend!  








7 comments:

  1. Those are all beautiful! I checked out your website too. You do amazing work - so very talented. :)
    Have a blessed weekend.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful!! My daughter was in awe! As she loves making jewelry too. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! We are waiting for a family visit to arrive.
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty Kat. I love the first one with the flowers. Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Kat, your jewelry is awesome! I love that first bracelet. How creative you are ...

    Have a lovely PINK weekend.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat! Your new jewelry pieces are absolutely beautiful! How long does it take you to do a piece? I need to get back over to your jewelry site, as it's been awhile since I've stopped in.

    How sad that people were going to attack & steal from a homeless man. That breaks my heart for him. People can be heartless.

    The little covered bridge was cute. I love the pictures you take when you go off on your 'excursions'. So much fun!

    I hope your allergies are better Kat. Have you ever tried a nettie pot? That helped my husband a lot. I'm so thankful that I don't have allergies. Have a blessed week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat,
    The lavender flowered and green leaf bracelet is so pretty and the earings are too. You really are so talented. Sounds like a busy week ahead. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat! The jewelry is beautiful. The one with the orange, yellow and bird would be nice for fall. I'll bet you draw a lot of inspiration from the seasons and the holidays. Lot of that coming up soon. Have a great rest of the week! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails