Saturday, July 17, 2010

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

Turn your eyes upon Jesus Look full in his wonderful face And the things of the earth will grow strangely dim In the light of his glory and grace O soul are you weary and troubled? No light in the darkness you see? There's a light for a look at the Savior And life more abundant and free His word shall not fail you, He promised Believe Him, and all will be well Then go to a world that is dying His perfect Salvation to tell  O soul are you weary and troubled? No light in the darkness you see? There's light for a look at the Savior And life more abundant and free. 


Recently I was at a blog and she shared this song. I have been singing it all week! I love this song. We used to sing it at church all the time when I was young, (Younger). LOL! I still hear it, but not as much. It has really been a blessing though to me this week because, "No light in the darkness you see?". Times are difficult right now and I truly do get down in the dumps.  
I love this part "There's light for a look at the Savior And life more abundant and free". 
Thank God that we can live free through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. 


I did forget to mention in my last post that all went well at Steve's meeting at work. For now things are okay.


I can't wait till tomorrow Sunday to go to church! 
Today I am cleaning the house and making beautiful earrings and listening to the radio.  


Have a great weekend! God Bless!  


Kat's Signature Tag

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kat!! I love that song too.
    Have fun making your earrings, it sounds like you are having a peacful day. I finished my paper, so I am just relaxing now.
    That is great news about Steve's job. :) Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things are still going well at Steve's job! So happy for you. My daughter makes her own jewelry also, has been since she was 7 years old! I'm sp proud of her. :-) You do beautiful work. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat,
    I am so happy that things went well with Steve's meeting. This economy is just terrible. We just can't seem to get ahead. Never a raise but the prices keep rising.
    I hope you got all that you wanted to do done today and that you had a lovely day.
    I love the pics of the bridges.
    Hugs,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails