Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lost and Found

Let the birthday's begin. Today it was my daughter in laws birthday, Friday is Morgan's, then on the 2nd is Kirsten's and then the 11th is Steve's.

Today I went to get my allergy shots and I asked them why I don't feel well when it gets hot like the Allergist said I would. The injection nurse smiled and said well the Doctor says that but they all disagree because the pollens are lower as the Doctor states, but the pollens remain in the air. So that was my answer. It makes sense to me.
I have to go back next week for another shot and then I am suppose to go every 7 - 12 days for the next month.
My Allergist is the number 1 allergist in all Sacramento. So it's nice to know I am seeing the best, even if he thinks I should feel better on hot days. Luckily I don't have to drive to Sacramento to see him though because he comes to our county a few days a week, but the shots are not administered by him anyway but rather a nurse, so I really only see him 2 to 3 times per year.

Here is a list of the worst cities for allergies. Everyone in this area nearly suffers from allergies it seems. We are just a great big valley and get all the pollution from San Francisco and all the coastal cities and other cities and that pollution and all the allergens get stuck right in this valley.   




















Last week I posted about how I met my husband but I could not find the photo of all three of my dogs we had at one time before Edee and Effie. I did find that photo on Sunday, so today I am posting it here and then also placing it on that post as well.

Above is the photo of our dogs, the first one we had was Desi the grey poodle mix, then we got JD the Dachshund and then the white fluffy dog is Blue. Blue lived a very long life, he passed away in 2005, that is the same year we got Edee our little Chihuahua, then in 2007 we got Effie a Yorkie and Chihuahua mix. My husband always did wonder how I got the dogs to all sit like that on the steps to our pool deck and this was before digital camera's. I just told them to all sit and then snapped away. Blue would always run off that is why I only have one photo of Blue sitting on the steps, he was not a good listener.  

Here is Edee she is 5 years old of last week. 


Here is Effie she is 3 and she never stops playing all day long. This dog has so much energy. Her ears are perked up because she heres the dog next door Cody barking. Cody is a yellow lab.  

I might be missing a few days, it's Steve's days off tomorrow and Thursday and we are thinking of getting in the car and driving off to take some photos since the weather has cooled down into the 90's. LOL!  

I also have some birthday shopping to do. 
  
Well do have a great day whatever it is you're up to.
Kat's Signature Tag

4 comments:

  1. So adorable! I just want to cuddle up with them! Thanks for sharing!! Have a great day!
    Blessings, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,
    Beautiful post!!
    Happy birthday to all your family members-I hope they have a fantastic day.
    Kat I LOVE the photos of your little dogs-absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat,
    Happy Birthday to Morgan, Steve, Kirstens and your DIL. Aww the pictures of your 3 dogs they are adorable :) Of course Effie and Edee are too! Have fun with Steve on his days off.
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat,
    I chuckled when I saw the picture of Desi and Blue. Such cute little dogs. I love the picture of Edie and Effie they are also adorable. I also chuckled when I saw how Effie's ears are standing up. Your pictures made me smile.
    I looked at the 'Worst Cities for Allergies' and I noted that the South is right up there. Here, down the south, there is a lot of mold. I had never seem so much mold until I moved here. It is something we fight constantly. And the black mold is the worst. It is everywhere.
    I can't wait to see your cross stitch when you are finished. You are such a talented lady and I admire you work.
    Take care, Kat. I hope it cools down for all of us soon.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails