Thursday, July 29, 2010

Allergies

"Blessed be the Lord for the beauty of summer and spring, for the air, the water, the verdure, and the song of birds." -   Carl von Linnaeus   


I have been really sick this past week with allergies so bad. Some people do not know but allergies can be completely debilitating and that is exactly what it's done to me.

I haven't been able to do any of the fun things I enjoy. I have to go back to the allergist tomorrow so I will let them know. So Steve and I didn't take our drive, but we hope to do it next week. This week I was stuck at home other then shopping at Target and going to the movies.

Steve and I went to the movies on Monday to watch Inception, we didn't like it at all. I thought it was so boring and Steve wanted to leave. He never wants to leave a movie. I think it's a movie you love or hate. Everyone was going to see Salt, Steve would probably like that better. I think I am going to put the movie Agora in our Netfix movie queue, that looks good to me.

I am going to meet my mom tomorrow while I am out and we will have some coffee or perhaps  a sonic slushes or iced coffee drink at the mall. Any of those sounds good. I think the mall sounds nice because it will be cool and I can look for a white top to go with a skirt I have for church on Sundays.

All my Crape Myrtle Trees finally bloomed about a week ago, they bloomed about two weeks late this year.

   Click on this photo and then pop it big. My husband did a great job landscaping this yard. 

I will return when I am feeling better.........I am really boring when I am sick. I hope I am feeling better soon. I have so many things I want to do.

Kat's Signature Tag

9 comments:

  1. So sorry you're sick with allergies. They can be very bad. My husband suffers horribly with them.
    I'll be praying for you to feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kat,

    I am sorry to hear you are having such a problem with allergies. My cousin has a very rough time with allergies so because of her, I have a slight idea as to what you are going through. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. I am praying you feel much better soon! I love the pictures of the crepe myrtles! We had these in NC and they always did well. They are so pretty! Have a great evening.
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kat!! I hate allergies. I have them year round. Mine aren't that bad. I think I am allergic to dust or something. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon!!
    My class is finished. Josh's birthday is next week, and I start school (work) on the 16th.
    Sorry I missed Morgan's birthday too!! Happy 12th birthday Morgan!!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat,
    Sorry to hear that you've been suffering with allergies. My husband and daughter have them too. Your Crape Myrtle trees are beautiful! Your husband did a nice job with the yard, it's very pretty. We have a small Crape Myrtle in our front yard...the flowers are so pretty.

    Have a restful weekend, and feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kat~

    So sorry you have been having such a hard time with your allergies. I hope and pray you are feeling better soon!

    The Crape Mytle trees look so beautiful in your yard!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao Kat, happy August! Sorry to hear you are having such a problem with allergies this year. I have many allergies, so I know really well how bad they can be!
    The crape myrtle trees are so lovely! :)
    Have a happy Sunday, hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat!! IEP stads for Individualized Education Plan. It has goals and objectives that I will be working on specifically for the child. Each child in my class has a different IEP, but we work on a lot of different things in the classroom. I am sure what we call an IEP in MO is called something else in CA and unless you deal with special ed, you wouldn't know what it is, so you aren't stupid. It is jargon. ;)
    How are you feeling? Any better? ((BIG HUGS))!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Kat, sorry about your allergies, it's really hard. The yard looks so neat & pretty. The crepe myrtles are beautiful. I love the way they bloom all summer long. I hope you feel better soon, you're in my thoughts, hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails