Saturday, February 6, 2010

Craft Room Update & Lesser GoldFinch Photos

Finally I feel like posting my new updated craft room. I am waiting for a Hobinal Lamp to come before it will have that final touch, and for me to finish my cross stitch to hang over the craft and sewing desk as well.
Craft Desk


My Mac Computer & Desk


My Favorite Art


Cute Chair


My Craft Desk



My Craft Desk







So it's been nice having my craft things all organized! I love it.

I've been photographing what I think is the Lesser Gold Finch. One that comes around is a bit chunky and looks like it's going to have babies. I can't tell if it's a female or male though.


American Finch

American Finch

This is a gorgeous bird! I am waiting for a blue and black one to return as well as the Robins! Wow these are gorgeous photos I took! I just looked at them again and they turned out fantastic.

I just booked us about 5 days in Oregon back to Whaleshead Beach in the cabins again, where we in September of 09. This time we are taking Morgan with us and our trip is planned for June 12. I am so excited! Morgan is really excited too!
We will also be going to Medford this time as well catching some sightseeing & photographing of covered bridges on the way home. But anyway our trip is mostly planned and the cabin is booked.

Have a great weekend! ~Kat



7 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, you have done a great job organizing your craft room.I love when things are kept neat and tidy..the shot of the Gold Finch is too cute..have a good day. Hugs, Baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day, Kat ~ Love the office, that cupboard is lovely.

    What gorgeous pics of the birds ... we have some that are so FAT , too. Hmmmm! Isn't it a wee bit early for babies?

    If you haven't read about our gathering of bloggy ladies in April, please go to these places to do so. Hope you live within the arena, to join us.

    Feb 7th ~
    feedsackfantsty.blogspot.com
    countrywingsinphoenix.blogspot.com

    Jan 31st ~
    blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

    Happy Valentine's ~
    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kat, how neat to have your craft room almost ready, it must be much nicer when you feel creative. I couldn't see your lamp, it seems to be sold out right now. Everything is pretty & it's nice to see your iMac :) I love the way it looks with the website. I hope your week is starting well, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat,
    Your craft room looks wonderful, and organized. I like your craft cabinet.

    Beautiful pictures of the bird!

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good time you are going to have in that room! Nice job. The organizer cabinet is really great.
    I just love the finch photos. In the first one he seems to be posing for his portrait.
    Have a lovely week, thanks for helping mine start out on a good note.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat,
    What a great craft room and it looks so organized too. You will spend many hours in their since you are such a crafty girl! Have a wonderful weekend sweetie. So happy you keep in touch. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat,
    I just love your craft room. It is such a lovely 'Space of Her Own'. Great job with the organizing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails