Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Days with the Family and Dogs & Flip Camera

On January 2, my husband, daughter and me went to Emigrant Gap, Sierra Mountains in California to play in the snow with our two dogs, Edie our Chihuahua and Effie our Chorkie, that’s half Chihuahua and Yorkshire Terrier. After playing in the snow awhile we stopped in Auburn close to home and had lunch at Marie Callender's for salad bar and pie. Yummy!

I didn't think our dog Effie the Chorkie would like the snow at all she hates getting her paws wet, but she loved the snow. Edie our Chihuahua usually loves all things when it comes to going on trips, but hated the snow. So at the end of the movie I am talking to Edie about the snow and she looks pathetic. Almost like she is saying get me out of here. But Effie our black and red dog is chasing snow balls, which I am very surprised about, because she hates getting her paws wet. Anyway we had a great family day. Even though this is not all my family it was still fun.

Again I took this video with my new Flip Camera, I can’t tell you enough how much I love this thing……



Have yourself a lovely Friday evening!
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails