Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tablescape Thursday My Fall Table

Oops!!! I linked my Out Door Wednesday to my Tablescape Page.
Find out door Wednesday here.


Tablescape Thursday is hosted by Susan at "Between Naps On the Porch".

I was just over there and it's hard to beat that gorgeous fall table she is showing off this week. Wow! Now I know I want my new chandelier.


This is my first Tablescape Thursday.

If you would like to view the photos larger you can view them on a slide show. Looks better and more detail. Click Here.


fall table

My country Fall table, we're just cooling down here in Northern California so it really feels like fall today.


fall table

Give us this day our daily bread........I made some yummy home-made bread for ya all, who will have a slice?


fall table

hmm something orange to drink....I wonder what it is? we don't drink so it's Orange Soda.


Fall Table


What's for dinner you ask? Fettuccine. How does that sound?


Fall Table


See the candle sitting on the leaf, I got those leafs a few years back at the Crate and Barrel. Aren't they so cute? The house dish I got at Hallmark many years ago.

The pedestal dish I got at Jcpenney this year. It's gold from my mom's era. I love it and filled it with gourds. It's so pretty!


Swarovski Crystal Wine Charm

This napkin ring I tied with raffia and then put one of my wine charms I make at my Jewelry shop on it. It's a leaf Swarovki Crystal. My wine charms and Crystal Suncatchers were featured in a magazine the year before last. How excited I was.

You can view my Jewelry and trinkets at Krystal Kat's. Of coarse they are much prettier in real life not digital still shots. This particular shot is a bit blurry.


leaf with candle

I just love these candles on the leafs.

lite the candle

Thanks for visiting my first tablescape! I will be by to visit as many of you as I can. Please be sure to follow me please. Thank you! I will be following all visitors.

Happy fall Y'all~Kat

31 comments:

  1. Pretty fall table. The bread looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to TT! This is a wonderful fall tablescape -- homebaked bread? Yum! Hope you'll be back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to TT! Thanks for sharing your lovely fall 'scape! It is so cozy and welcoming especially with that delicous looking loaf of bread!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fall table. I can smell that bread from here! Welcome to Tablescape Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat...thanks for stopping by and visiting. I see you are ready for fall. And homemade bread...be right there! I'll bring some strawberry jam! Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the animals so much they are so cute, I can't even believe it. The table is very pretty and I love the cloth with the leaves, it is so pretty. thanks for sharing, I am a new follower, come visit..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great fall table! I love the candlesticks! I'm having a giveaway worth $175 you're GOING TO LOVE LOVE LOVE! Please stop by soon - it ends quick! Thanks for sharing, and inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to TT!! You did a great job on your first tablescape. I love that you made bread for us. My mouth is watering just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonerful tablescape, love the candle in the leaf plate and what you did with the charm. The bread sounds too good. Thanks for visiting.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your first TT! The table is beautiful, that pedestal filled with gourds is perfect! Your outdoor pics below are gorgeous as well~ Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your first tablescape. It is beautiful girl. so warm and inviting. I personally would love some of that home made bread..and I know Mr.P would love some of the fettucini..that's one of his favorites right now. It is so nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
    hugs ~~lynne~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now, now, now...I know you were going for the orange...but it really should have been SOUTHERN ice tea in those glasses ;-) !! I love your tablescape and I am especially loving the pedestal!! That is Awesome--I wish you had shown a real close up on that one. I do like the house plate and the candle on the leaf..nice touches! also that is such a pretty way to do the napkins--both the folding of them and the charmy stuff!! I will go to glance at your stuff! Oh and love the tablecloth too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oops, I see a close up of the pedestal on the sidebar---well kind of close up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your pretty fall table and will pop on over if you have some of the delicious looking bread left over! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Effie and Edie are way too cute ...dressed for Halloween! My dad raised Walker Hounds, but when I was really small my big sister had a chihuahua and he would take her to the big dog shows. He'd carry her in his jacket pocket and when he show his big hound, he'd bring the little tiny dog out of his pocket. The crowd would roar with laughter! Needless to say, Daddy was never too serious about showing his big hounds.

    Oh, your table is beautiful, too! Love the way you've dressed up the napkins! Congrats on your first TT ... you'll get hooked like the rest of us ... and you'll enjoy making new friends! Thanks for dropping by to visit with me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Uhm, fetuccini sounds good to me. Which place setting belongs to me? Your table is so pretty and festive!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your fall table is lovely and inviting...the bread looks delectable as well. Fetuccini Alfredo is one of my favorite pasta dishes, so I'll have a heaping helping, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kat,
    Very nice. You tablescape looks so warm and inviting.
    Hugs,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  19. It all looks so inviting and pretty. I would eat the entire loaf of bread myself and it would never make it into the photo:)
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun fall table you've set for us to enjoy! I'm so glad for your cooler temps in Northern California. I'm enjoying them in the southern part of cali too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kat,
    What a wonderful fall table! The bread looks yummy, would love to join you! Welcome to Tablescape Thursday.
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many festive fall touches on our table. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the post of the dam ... Your table is beautiful. What time are you serving so I can make it ... I like to be prompt! Chuckle!

    Have a snuggly warm eve. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome to TT! Warning, it's addictive!! ;-)

    Beautiful fall tablescape! The food, especially homemade bread, sounds wonderful!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great fall colors! Nicely done. Congratulations and welcome to TT!

    Hope your weekend goes well. ;)

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Kat,
    Your fall tablescape looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very nice. Welcome to tablescaping!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi This is a wonderful fall tablescape... I have a pet Costume Contest going on over at my place do hope that Effie & Edie can stop over...
    xoxo
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful, lovely table! I just love fall table settings. I hardly recognized your blog! I thought you redecorated, but it sounds like you have two places now? It's very cute over here:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. How fun your first TT. Love the fall and all it's colors. Thanks for sharing your festive fall table - very pretty. I think I'll try TT next week - I've only been blogging a week, so you'll have to look for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails