Friday, October 16, 2009

Just Made Some New Beaded Book Thongs & Crystal Suncatcher



I just wanted to leave a note in here about my beaded book thongs and crystal suncatchers!
I made about 5 of them and you can see them all by clicking here.


Click Here to view this.
Here is a really pretty fall leaf crystal suncatcher. I love fall!

This one a Cross Suncatcher I made for fall, but I have a huge selection of suncathers on my Krystal Kat's website. Check them out! Click Here!


Have a wonderful weekend!

~Kat

3 comments:

  1. What talent you have. These are truly wonderful. Thanks for swinging and leaving such a sweet comment. I'm sorry for being so late in getting back around, life in general gets in the way of fun things like blogging. I hope to see you again soon.. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, You are so gifted and talented, your suncatchers are so beautiful. I so envy people who are gifted with their hands. Thank you for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunningly gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog.... it was so sweet of you to visit with me today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails